What a cute little face...I just want to kiss it off (I normally do).
I ran into the kitchen really quick and Jeremiah was hanging by the kitchen door, all of a sudden I heard Jeremiah climb into the planter and throw this LARGE stone onto the ground breaking it. I really think he is abnormally strong...maybe I am wrong.
Yes he created this mess....Yes he is standing on my shoe rack....he climbs EVERYTHING!



2 comments:
Thank you for keeping fresh shots on your blog. I feel like I am secretly hiding in your home, watching all the fun baby-bear has :-)
Too precious! Even more precious is that you let him explore and learn. Way to go, mommmy!
~mom
SOOOO much fun! I can't wait for ya'll to be here!! He'll help me get my house ready for Stephanie because we all know she's going to be into everything (she can't help it, look at her mommy ;)
Post a Comment