5.31.2008

I Created A New Blog....

So I know I am not anywhere near a Professional Photographer....However it is really my hope and dream. I absolutely LOVE shooting pictures and editing them for hours. I would be so excited if one day I would have a career as a professional photographer...long off I know. Anyways, since I have been shooting some "photo sessions" with some of my friends and family, I decided to create a "Photography" blog. Basically it is just one more thing for me to update (which I love) and it will give me a place to post all of those pictures with out putting them on my family blog. My hope is that I would get more and more people that are interested in Family, Maternity or Children/Infant photo sessions and that I can post those pictures on my new blog. Here is my blog address and it will be under "my friends" also.

4 comments:

The Harts said...

What a wonderful idea! Your photography has developed so beautifully over the past year. It will be fun to see where is goes as time goes on. :-)

Michelle said...

Lady I totally know you will become a pro, you're already half way there. It's just getting your name out there and setting your prices. Word of mouth baby, that's the way! I will pray for your endeavors and I am SO excited that you have found something you enjoy so much. Good for you! :)

James & Aimee said...

You're pictures are beautiful! I'm a friend of Erin's and have a question for you...can you email me? aimeecmorris (@) gmail (.) com

Kristi said...

You've gotta post some of the ones you took of Stephanie and the ones of Jer and Michael...you do such a great job!!!