5.17.2008

Jeremiah Made The COVER!!!!

Jeremiah made the cover of Parenting Magazine....WE ARE SUPER EXCITED!!!!
I wasn't going to tell anyone until he made it but I guess now is better than ever. They just emailed me the cover page which looks super awesome.
Just kidding....haha...I made this magazine cover. I even put all the text on the page with my own articles...hehe...way to much fun. He would make a cute model for Parenting Magazine though.
Here is how you do it because I know everyone wants to know.
-Click on the TODDLER tab
-Look under COOL TOOLS on the right
-Click on Parenting cover maker and have fun

2 comments:

HEATHER said...

i love love love that picture of Jeremiah.. soo cute! and you totally got me.. i thought it was a real cover!! ur funny lady! so, we totally finished the nursery.. i can't wait for you to come over and see it. we'll chat soon :)

Unknown said...

Cute - I will have to steal this idea (: I would believe it though - he is a cutie!