5.08.2008

My silly boy....

This morning at 7 am I woke up and realized that Jeremiah was not in my room...Where was he I thought? Every morning Jeremiah comes up to me and wakes me up (since he is still in our room) and then we head out to the living room for Breakfast. Not this day though, my child was missing from my room which was the first time this has ever happened. So quickly I ran out to the living room only to find Jeremiah curled up under the covers on the couch with my sister (she spends the night when Kyle's gone at work). It was so priceless, he had gone out to find his aunt! Amanda was fast asleep and Jeremiah was laying next to her with her arm over him, He had his binky and blanky in hand and was almost asleep. Thankfully my ENTIRE home is baby proof because my kid will get into everything so I wasn't worried that he was hurt or getting into anything. When I say baby proof I mean baby proof....all doors have to be shut at all times (because he fishes in the toilet), baby locks on the cabinets that has cleaners etc., I lay our tall chairs on the ground so he can't climb them when I am not looking, nothing out that can fall on him (I mean nothing!!!), locks on the stove nobs...and much more. We basically don't have anything decorative in our home currently because our son gets into everything...that is ok we really don't have the space for decorative stuff..haha.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What no pictures? Aww, I'm sure it was precious. What a cutie! :)