Josh and his 8 year old buddies wanted to Toilet Paper some one's house last night for his Birthday Party......so being the great big sister, I told my mom to bring them to my house so they felt like it was really toilet papering (they thought I didn't know). They had an absolute BLAST doing it and it sucked picking it all up (my sprinklers went off in the middle of the night). 5.03.2008
What Happened To My House.....Part 2!
Josh and his 8 year old buddies wanted to Toilet Paper some one's house last night for his Birthday Party......so being the great big sister, I told my mom to bring them to my house so they felt like it was really toilet papering (they thought I didn't know). They had an absolute BLAST doing it and it sucked picking it all up (my sprinklers went off in the middle of the night). Posted by Chelle at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment