It has been such a fun last two days with Kyle being home (before we jet off to TEXAS). Monday we went to the movies with Jeremiah for the very FIRST time ever....he did amazing. We went and saw Kung Fu Panda....Jeremiah would clap after every preview (with out us suggesting it), he sat still for the first hour and just watched the movie and munched on some popcorn (his favorite treat....not healthy I know!). Jeremiah fell asleep about half way through the movie which was nice because we actually were able to finish the movie....we thought for sure we would have to leave because he would get to restless. After going to the movie we headed to lunch and then to Disneyland for the rest of the day....what a fun day...just the three of us!! Today I had a few last minute errands I had to run for our trip to TEXAS.....so Kyle decided to go to a children's museum which Jeremiah LOVED to say the least....what an amazing daddy.
6.24.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment