Kyle finished the project he was working on....and here it is!!!! He made this rocking chair for Heather's Baby. It is made so the kids can take it apart and put it back together (like a puzzle) and it has a heart shaped key in the back to hold it all in place. Kyle designed it similar to the one that Jeremiah got from my cousin Kimmi's future father in law....he made a few changes to make it more curvy (since its a girl). Poor Kyle made it twice actually because he made it the first time....I asked him to paint it white....he painted it...we decided it looked better with just natural wood....so he built it again!!! Don't I have an amazing husband? I told him the white one still looked wonderful and I didn't want him to build another one....but as the perfectionist he is (when it comes to building things) he wanted to do it again. I think is looks AMAZING and I am so glad that little baby Gomez is going to have this cute little rocking chair. Heather LOVED it by the way!
6.18.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
UR RIGHT.. PAUL AND I LOOOOVE THE CHAIR.. CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE CAN ENJOY IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I KNOW KYLE PUT IN MANY MAN HOURS... WE TOTALLY APPRECIATE THE HARD WORK :)) AND TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST.. I WAS HOPING KYLE'S PROJECT WAS FOR US!!!!!!! SORRY EVERYONE ELSE!! LOVE YOU THREE :)
So fun! Grandpa Steve will be so impressed and happy that the rocking chair puzzle is being made in Cali ;)
Post a Comment