I submitted Jeremiah in the Parents magazine photo contest. If he wins (which his odds are not great) he would make the cover of Parents Magazine in the fall. Here are the pictures that I submitted of him. They said on the website to have friends and family "recommend" him and that he has a better chance at making it that way.....if you are interested in "recommending" him go to the bottom of this post and click on the link. All you have to do to "recommend" him is click on the word "recommend" above his picture on the website...there is no typing necessary. There are like 4000 kids already entered for the contest....so I highly doubt he will make it...but it is just fun.
* On the website you can click on the pictures to the right of Jeremiah to enlarge.







1 comments:
The website is down :( They say they are working to make it better....I'll check again when I get home from the bachelorette party.
I LOVE the picture of him walking on the beach....did you shutterfly that to me? If not will you?
Post a Comment