Jeremiah's friend Kate and her parent's (Ronnie & Erin Read) are going to be moving to Paris, Texas in about 3 weeks...so sad. We are extremely excited for them but will miss them dearly. Jeremiah will definitely miss having a friend that he could run in the sprinklers with or play in the sand box with.
It has been such a blessing getting to watch Kate grow up and we will totally miss seeing you guys around. I am extremely thankful for your blog and that we will still get to watch her grow up :). We wish you all the best and can't wait to hear about your new adventure.
*Below is a slide show of all the pictures I have taken with them...it's really cute and includes ones I just took yesterday at the "LAST" play date :(. There are some really cute ones of them jumping on Jeremiah's mattress with their diapers on (after they came in and changed out of their drenched clothes).



0 comments:
Post a Comment