6.09.2008

New Videos Of Jer....

I realized it has been forever since I last downloaded some videos of Jer...and he is so darn cute. So here ya go....enjoy, it is about 3 minutes long.
*JEREMIAH LOVES KNIVES..he will try and grab them off our plates, out of the dishwasher and more.....with that being said we do not let him play with them....only spoons for our little guy. Jeremiah for the first time while I was taping him, found the 2 dull knives that we store in our silverware drawer...to say the least they are no longer there. We store all of our SUPER SHARP Henkel knives high above his reach.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

SO PRECIOUS! I can't wait for ya'll to be here(I think I've said that before :) and I so look forward to when Stephanie and I have those fun moments.....raisins on the floor and all ;)

Michelle said...

Nice, I don't think you want to eat those ones on the ground, but such a cute video. He is already so grown up! :(