Although I would love to tell you that my cuddly little boy does not climb into the nasty not washed dog bed....unfortunately I can not make that statement. EVERY day MULTIPLE times a day he climbs in the dog bed and cuddles with the dog while the dog tries to take a peaceful nap. The dog then wakes up from the nap as he realizes that the 2 year old is in his bed again and probably says "oh Lord...help me....not this again...just let me sleep for once". No No....every time Ninja falls asleep Jer wants to lovingly go over there and cuddle with the dog. Although very sweet...I just can't help but think that that dog bed is probably the nastiest thing ever and there probably were fleas jumping on my child right at the moment I shot that picture (hopefully Ninja doesn't have them but who knows).
6.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment