6.12.2009

Please keep Kyle in prayer....Thanks!

Hey Everyone,
Kyle is taking a promotional test for an Engineers spot (the guy that drives and pumps the water on the fire engine) for his department (they have 2 openings). He has already taken the written (that was last night) and felt pretty good about it coming out....he at least said he felt better than he had thought (thank you Lord..but we don't know the results of that test yet). Now Kyle moves onto the physical part of the test which includes driving the engine through a cone test, engine check out (knowing where everything is), pumping the water and much more I am sure. This physical part is held on Friday and Saturday (starting today) from 8am-3pm each day. If you could just keep Kyle in your prayers that he would just be relaxed (since he is a little nervous about the pumping) and that the Lord has his way whatever way that is (whether he gets it or not...we are fine any which way). We have learned (through having Jeremiah, falling out of escrow on one house and then getting our current home and many other things) that the Lord always has the best plan in mind so we know that if Kyle isn't supposed to get this promotion then it is totally fine and we don't want it because it is not his desire for us at the moment. We just can't wait til Monday and all the studying and being at the station is done...he has been gone for like 5-6 days (24 hour days) this week. So to say the least we are tired and ready for relaxing daddy time.
Thank you soooooo MUCH!!!
-Chelle
For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it is beautiful that the author of the scripture you chose has the same name as your son. I don't know, it just struck a chord with me and I like it. We are definitely praying.