For those of you that are used to my super speedy "THANK YOU" cards that come in the mail roughly 2 days after you give Jeremiah a gift....I am so sorry!! I am still working on his thank you cards from his party 6 weeks ago...I know...HORRIBLE! It has just been so hard to balance everything with Kyle being gone so much....so to say the least those have gone on the back burner. But with Kyle being done with the process as of TODAY (YAY)...I can get back to them hopefully this week...YAY. Thanks for patience...they should be out soon.
6.15.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
ME TOOO, except Stephanie's was 6 months ago, sigh.....I'm just no good at this sort of thing!!
Hey Chelle -
I totally get it. Consider us thanked and cross me off the list. Busy Mommies have to stick together.
Love you all
Dana
Post a Comment