6.02.2009

Wipes....what a MAGICAL thing!


Honestly...what are in wipes that make them fix EVERYTHING?????
It makes me a little scared to wipe my child's bottom with them.
Lets see....this is what I regularly use them on and they are always my
first pick for any cleaning around the house...
-Changing a diaper (obviously)
-Cleaning feet/hands and faces after a long day in the dirt
-Removing my make-up (so much cheaper, it works great and it doesn't burn your eyes)
-Cleaning my chrome trash can and the black top (just one diaper wipe does the trick and it instantly looks new)
-Getting a orange Doritos hand print off my white shirts...YES IT WORKS!!! completely off!
-Getting melted Jolly Ranchers off my leather seats (It just wiped off)
-Getting oil/vinaigrette dressing kind of stain out of my jeans...it was awesome!
-Cleaning my stove....it just wipes clean...so much easier then scrubbing.
-Cleaning my TV/Computer screen
-Cleaning outside play equipment in our backyard (when it's dirty and I don't want to hose it down and make it wet for hours)
-Cleaning leather seats...it wipes to look brand new...it's awesome.
*I just want to say that if you use baby wipes on one of the above things and it ruins something of yours it's not my fault...it just works great for me...haha :).
If you guys have any other awesome ways to use diaper wipes I would love to know :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed being able to give a box of these to you kids (growing up) to clean the walls and doorjams of fingerprints - wahla!!!

I usually bought the ones at the 99Cent Store, since so many were used.

~mom

Kristi said...

haha, that's kinda a "you know your a mommy when" moment :)