Today Kyle took half of his PHYSICAL part of his test....which included a engine cone test, engine check out, driving around the city (knowing the exact store just by the address they gave him....they would say like 1234 oakmont and he would say Albertsons and have to drive there...CRAZY), Freeway driving and some other stuff i am sure. He felt pretty good after it was all over and even got a few compliments from the proctors giving the test (praise the Lord). We still don't know where he stands but it doesn't really matter because he still has more testing tomorrow and he good do great or not so great and that could change things drastically (for better or worse). I just really want to thank every one that has been joining with me and praying for my dear husband who has been so diligently studying and preparing for this (he has put in 148 hours at the station in a 9 day stretch this week...studying, pumping, driving and working). Tomorrow however starts one of my more nervous days....which means I will be praying even more (or trying to since I will be at a play for most of his test). Tomorrow from 1-5pm (yeah I had the times wrong for today on the previous post) is the PUMPING test....ALL DAY! The pumping part is where Kyle is most nervous because you want to make sure that your numbers are perfect and that you are quick at the same time...so I will just be praying that he does a great job on the test, is calm and doesn't make any major mistakes. Thanks again for the prayers :).
6.12.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
ugh, I so understand! I am so anxious anytime Josh is testing....so much on the line!
Post a Comment