2.15.2008

Watch Jeremiah Grow!!!

Every Month I would take Jeremiah to JCPenneys in Brea to have his "monthly" photo shoot. I just absolutely LOVED the pictures and enjoy reflecting back on them now. They were extremely reasonable (like $4 a sheet and free sitting fee) which meant that worked for me since I am a stay at home mom working. All of the photographers where awesome that worked with him and I really couldn't ask for anything more. I went ahead and made a slideshow of all his pictures starting at 1 month and going to 1 year. Some of the pictures do not have an age on them and that just means that it is still part of the same month as the previous picture. There are many times that we would pick 3 different pictures and a few different outfits so don't think it is a different month. Enjoy watching him grow up....sad times :(.
*one of the pictures has a FLASH on it becuase I had to take the picture tonight...sorry


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, make me cry why don't you! Thanks for posting that, I never got to see some of those pics and they are just soooo cute! I cannot believe he is already 1 year old. What a joy! We love that little guy sooo much! :)