How stinking cute is she....smiling and everything only at 5 weeks. I seriously think she is one of the cutest baby girls I have ever seen....AND I get to go see her in 2 weeks...YAY!!!!!!! Kristi (my cousin) takes a picture with Stephie and this bear that they had made (with Josh's military style uniform on) every week or month to show her grow. Josh (her husband who is in IRAQ currently) is doing great and gets to regularly go online and check Kristi's blog....which is wonderful because he gets to see videos and pictures of his sweet little girl.2.28.2008
How Cute Is Stephie Jo????
How stinking cute is she....smiling and everything only at 5 weeks. I seriously think she is one of the cutest baby girls I have ever seen....AND I get to go see her in 2 weeks...YAY!!!!!!! Kristi (my cousin) takes a picture with Stephie and this bear that they had made (with Josh's military style uniform on) every week or month to show her grow. Josh (her husband who is in IRAQ currently) is doing great and gets to regularly go online and check Kristi's blog....which is wonderful because he gets to see videos and pictures of his sweet little girl.Posted by Chelle at 11:10 PM
Labels: Stephie Jo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment