2.03.2008

Kami's Moving to NEW YORK!!!

Kyle's close cousin Kami will be moving to NEW YORK on Thursday. This has been a dream of her's for years, it is finally coming true and she is SUPER excited. She will be living with roommates (whom she already knows) in a two story apartment and will walk everywhere.....True New York Style!!! She is really excited about trying all the mom and pop style resturants and experiencing the change in lifestyle. She will be gone for at least 4 months...however it could be as long as she wants (years). We will deffinately miss her but are really excited that she gets to do something she really wants. Please keep her in prayer as she makes this big move and change in her life. She is creating a blog and I will post the link on the side of my blog as soon as I get it.

What Goobers!!!
Such Close Family!!

What is going on here???
Kami and Jer have matching Cheeks!



Taking a nap on cousin Kami

1 comments:

Kalena said...

Hi Michelle. I am one of Kristi's friends! We met at Kristi's wedding. I've really enjoyed seeing Jer grow up. I couldn't resist to comment on the mom and pop eateries in New York. I am dying to go to New York just for this resturant. I saw a documentry on it. The Documentry is called "I Like Killing Flies". The resterant is http://shopsins.com/. They have something like over 800 items on the menu. Very interesting!!! Let me know if she tries it!