2.19.2008

American Idol Favorites....

Yep I am an American Idol fan, I watch it EVERY week and I even VOTE!! There are quit a few talented people this year and so I thought I would post some blips about my favorite ones so far. Girls sing tomorrow night, so I am sure I will have even more favorites after tomorrow.

David Archuleta
Age:17
-He has an amazing voice and is BEYOND humble which is so nice to see. I think I voted for him like 20 times....yep I am a dork.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFtT-R1AHzA

Jason Castro
- He has a very different voice and I think he did a great job tonight. He is not errogant like some of the other guys which is what I hate the most. Kyle pointed out to me that he looks JUST like John Travolta...that is so funny becuase he actually does have some of the same facial features. This is a long video clip becuase it shows him singing and the judges talking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2SCxlqR8RU

Brook White
-She is also an amazing singer and extremely humble...I love that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8MpBN_MZOg

Carly Smithson
-There was a ton of controversy with if she could still be in American Idol or not becuase she already made an album with a record label. I hope she is still on American Idol although she wasn't at the show tonight so who knows. She is a wonderful singer and really deserves it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzE7PXxD2Lo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head's up. We haven't been following the show this season, so will have to check it out. What night does it show?

~mom

Erin said...

You aren't that big of a dork because Ronnie and I watch it too :) We have the same favorites and I believe they told Carly that she could stay because the record label dropped her before she signed the Idol contract. I can't wait to watch tonight!