2.07.2008

Happy Boy!!!

Happy boy with
sand ALL over his face!!!!!


Jeremiah is such an EXTREMELY happy baby and I really think a lot of that has to do with him being outdoors so much. This child could literally spend ALLLL day outside if you let him. He really enjoys his sand box and swing and plays with them at least once a day. He puts the sand in his mouth and throws it in the air which means it ends up EVERYWHERE. He is such a blast to be around and is just so precious. He now has 13 teeth (yikers) and RUNS everywhere. He says mamma, dadda, num num/nu nu (food), no, Dog, Rock and duck (his newest one). Whenever he hears music and I mean WHENEVER...he instantly starts rocking side to side, runs in place and does the "robot" with one arm (I don't know where he learned that). He eats just about everything you put in front of him....his favorites are mashed potatos, beans, bananas, graham crackers and sand (just kidding). Me and Kyle are truely blessed to have such a wonderful child and we are so honored to be called his parents.


He has AWESOME eyelashes
I love this funny face...what a goober!
Running to the swing!!

He loves to throw sand!


What a cute butt

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OH my gosh, he is just too adorable! I LOVE the pictures your camera takes, they are absolutely professional quality, I can't wait to get a better camera and enjoy taking pictures! Thanks for sharing, he is such a blessing to all of us. And you and Kyle are AWESOME parents, he is one truly luck kid. See you tonight. :)

Kristi said...

I CAN'T WAIT for ya'll to be out here! We'll have to take him to Michael's parents where he can just run and run (without the fear of doggie poo :) We are going to have a blast when ya'll get here! Super soon!!