*Please excuse my spelling errors....spell check isn't working
Me and Kyle took Jeremiah on Tuesday to Huntington Beach and it was absolutely wonderful. The weather was about 75 degrees and not much wind so we could actually walk around in t-shirts. This is the first time that Jeremiah has been to the beach since he has been walking, and he TOTALLY LOVED IT! He would walk straight into the water and it even knocked him over 3 times to where it soaked his entire body and he just got up and kept playing....what a boy! He had a blast throwing the sand everywhere, chasing the birds (highlight of his day) and finding sticks. It was really funny becuase he would follow the darn birds forever and never even look back at me and kyle....it probably took him about 5 minutes to get to a group of birds and then of coarse they all flew away as soon as he got close....poor guy. Me and Kyle had a wonderful time just relaxing with Jeremiah and enjoying the wonderful weather. I totally can't wait until this summer when we get to go to the beach alot becuase he really enjoyed it and he couldn't break anything so it was easy on me...I just have to make sure he doesn't go swimming with out me :). Enjoy the slideshow, this is my favorite song that I attached to it.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are all just too cute. Again, I say, I LOVE your camera, such amazing shots. I love the "sandy butt" pics, he is really such a boy. Glad you could have such an awesome day together. The beach in February, only in Cali baby! See you guys soon! :)
So much fun! Can't wait to take Stephanie there with ya'll!! So glad we are moms together!!
Post a Comment