I absolutely love how Jeremiah looks in the morning......hair all messed up and with his cute Pajamas on. He is such a fun baby in general but even more in the morning....he runs around and plays with all his toys and helps me eat breakfast...what a fun morning ritual we have.
I forgot to tell you all what happened to his lip....well as Kyle says...."he had a fight with the TV and the TV won". Really what happened was I was on the computer and I heard a clunk and sure enough he fell right into the SHARP corner of our TV which gave him a bump on his head and blood coming out of his upper lip (Hench the scab....which looks like Hitler per my mom and Kyle).



1 comments:
I love our mornings too....something special about waking up and kissing on her sweet face! Then snuggling while we nurse and watch TV....I'll miss these easy going mornings when I go back to work!
Post a Comment