2.25.2008

Eventful Day....

Today me and Jeremiah had a TON of outdoor fun. We started with the backyard and enjoyed the sand box....then we went out front and enjoyed the nice "soft" grass out there (the back has hard and prickly grass)...then we decided to go to the park for an hour. Jeremiah always gets giddy when I open the door because being outside is definitely a FAVORITE for him. Today while at the park he was following these 3 year old twins EVERYWHERE and even hugged one of them. Jeremiah just absolutely LOVES girls and will follow/talk/hug/kiss any girl that gets close to him. The other day we were at JCPenney's when a 18 month old girl came up to Jeremiah and pinched his cheeks....so funny because you don't expect that from a baby that is only 6 months older than Jer. Enjoy the slide show.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

did I miss something? What happened to his upper lip?? He's such a cuttie pie and ALL boy....love it! Can't wait for ya'll to be out here!! It will be so much fun to watch him and know where Stephanie will be in a year :) I love that you have already gone through what I'm going through and I can come to you for advice!! God's timing is so perfect :)