If you read the post "Kyle Just Left" (I just deleated it) then you think that Kyle is headed up to Northern California to fight the wild land fires right now....HOWEVER....I just received a call from Kyle saying that they had made it 6 hours up north when they all of a sudden got a call from someone in charge of the fires and told them to turn around and go home because they didn't need them. It was Kyle's crew and 5 other engine crews from around the inland empire that were driving up there together and they all have to drive home now. Kyle is excited that he wont be away from us for 14 days...but bummed that he didn't get to work another wild land fire because he just really enjoys fighting fires. I am EXTREMELY excited that he is coming home and that we get to have our daddy home...YAY!!!
7.19.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
glad he is heading home! I'm sure he'll quickly get over missing the fire once he is home playing with Jer ;)
Post a Comment