7.15.2008

Jeremiah is 18 months old!!!!

1 year later...

Wow...Our little guy is 18 months old now :(. He is growing up so quick and it really makes me sad to think about that. I absolutely LOVE the age he is now and I love how he talks to me (it sounds like Vietnamese...but I will take it). He is such a ham and absolutely a JOY to be around...we could not be any more blessed then we are. I thank God every day for giving us such an amazing little boy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too precious! Isn't it crazy how much/fast they change! I love this age too and know it just keeps getting better!

HEATHER said...

WOW.. how time flies! Time for another baby!!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Talk about getting big! I can't wait till Ian starts to talk "vietnamese" to me lol.

Kristi said...

I love looking at how our little girl will grow over the year.....hard to believe she'll be that big in just a year!!! Miss you guys!!