7.22.2008

Date with Dad....

On Monday morning (when Kyle got off work) he picked up Jeremiah from my mom's house (where Jer spent the night since I was at Sienna's Birth). He took Jeremiah in my mom's wagon down to the dog park where Jeremiah enjoyed watching the dogs play and played in their front yard for a little bit. Kyle then decided to take Jeremiah to a restaurant that we have near our home which is located at the airport. You can actually watch the planes land and take off....which Jeremiah loves. So Kyle and Jeremiah had a wonderful breakfast at the airport restaurant and they had a blast. Kyle is such a good daddy....enjoy the video that Kyle took of Jeremiah driving there and watching the planes.



*Yes it is legal for a car seat to be in the front seat of a truck as long as the airbags are off...which they were.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! Hurray he's wearing the shirt we bought him on our honeymoon! I'm so glad it fits so well. :) What a cutie, I can't believe he is growing up so fast. :)

Anonymous said...

You are clever, Kyle. Jer's expressions over the trucks and planes are precious.

~love you all

mom

Anonymous said...

OK, after looking this cute video over, I heard... "there" "look it" "that one" and "(tr)uuuuuck"

He is trying to talk - so cute :-)

~one very proud grammy

Anonymous said...

That is too cute! I can't wait until Ian and Victor go out and have Daddy and Son time! That resaurant is so neat!