7.10.2008

Daddy is HOME!!

YAY...our daddy is home!!!
Kyle just got home from working 120 hours straight (5 days on)...he gets two days off and goes back for another 96 hours straight (4 days on)...BOOO! So out of an 11 day stretch...he is working 9 of them :(. In 11 days Kyle will have put in 216 hours in work.....it is over 5 weeks worth of work in a normal job (40 hrs)....Crazy! He got 4 calls one night which totally kills him because then he still has to work the next few days. I really admire Kyle because I couldn't do that....he is one tough cookie. Kyle told me today that he didn't even go in the TV room these last 5 days...he said it was actually that busy that they had NO downtime. Well enough with work...he was so glad to be home and we were even happier to have him home. Jeremiah, Kyle and Ninja played outside for an hour this morning and then they all decided to take a nap while I got ready for the day. Tonight me and Kyle are going out to dinner and then a movie...YAY (thanks mom)!!! I am SOOO excited to have him home and have that extra set of hands around the house...it will be a great 2 days home :).such a cute picture of my two guys sleeping :)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

yea for daddies coming home! No matter if it's 5 days or 5 months....it sucks without our daddies at home!!! Have fun!

The Harts said...

Wow! What a crazy schedule for Kyle right now! Enjoy your family time. Maybe we can get together sometime in the next few days while Kyle is back at work. I still need to meet Mr. Ninja! :-)