7.17.2008

My First Baby Photo Shoot...Hannah Grace




Today I had the honor of shooting Hannah's Baby Pictures...she did amazing and is as cute as can be. I am still in the process of editing the pictures but I thought I would post a few. I am playing around with my new photo shop so that is why they have neat effects on them. Some of them have the "Vintage" effects and some have the "Old Photo" effect...I thought they look pretty neat with the effects.









she was born on 4th of July...cute idea from Aimee (her mom)
The Big Sister :)...Abby is so adorable and just as sweet as can be...plus she just LOVES her sister to pieces.



3 comments:

James & Aimee said...

Oh my gosh! They turned out SOOOOO good! Better than I expected! I can't wait to see more! Thanks again for taking them!

Kristi said...

You do such a great job girl!!! Wish you were closer! I treasure the pictures you have taken of us!! Love ya

Erin said...

They came out great! I agree, I wish you were closer too. Love the new editing that you are able to do too.