9.18.2008

PLEASE PRAY!!

I was checking my mail on AOL when I saw this title "THOUSANDS OF BABIES ILL FROM TAINTED MILK".....so of coarse I checked it out and this is what I read:

BEIJING (Sept. 17) - The government was dispatching thousands of inspectors to monitor producers as officials reported Wednesday that the number of babies sick from tainted milk formula had climbed dramatically to nearly 6,200 from 1,200 a day earlier.
At least three children have died and more than 1,300 others, mostly newborns, remain hospitalized with dozens suffering from acute kidney failure.

MY HEART BREAKS....These poor kids were just drinking their formula that they were given and now many have kidney failure. That is horrible and I can't imagine that happening to Jer....I would feel helpless and so scared. So if you think about these children and family...please pray for them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I had not read about that. I will websearch right now.

So very sad

~mom