
Christmas is right around the corner....are you ready?
-Get your Christmas pictures done early!
-I have already booked a fair amount of photo shoots just in October alone....
so don't wait!
ഌPrice Sheet
ഌSession Fee:
$75 (1 location-1 hour)
$100 (2 locations-2 hours)
ഌIncluded in photo session:
-1 hour of shooting (per location)
-CD of all the pictures (rights to the pictures)
$100 (2 locations-2 hours)
ഌIncluded in photo session:
-1 hour of shooting (per location)
-CD of all the pictures (rights to the pictures)
-Select amount of pictures edited
-DVD slide show with music (normally $30 extra)ഌExtras:
-Photo Book: $60 (8x8 Photo Book- 20 pages with 40 pictures)
(GREAT gifts for parents/Grandparents)
-Edited Christmas Picture (as seen above): $1.50 per picture (5x7)
(Includes: Edited of picture, adding of text and printing cost)
If you are interested, leave me a comment with your
contact information (which I will keep private) and I will contact you with in 24 hours.
www.michellephotographer.blogspot.com
-Edited Christmas Picture (as seen above): $1.50 per picture (5x7)
(Includes: Edited of picture, adding of text and printing cost)
If you are interested, leave me a comment with your
contact information (which I will keep private) and I will contact you with in 24 hours.
www.michellephotographer.blogspot.com



0 comments:
Post a Comment