-He is putting some weight on his RIGHT leg....sometimes crying and sometimes not!
-He isn't walking on it though
-He got his cast wet and we had to cut it off because it was falling apart (the ER doctor said not a problem though...because they don't think he actually has a broken foot/leg).
-We only had to give him pain meds 3 times since coming home Saturday (which is great)
-He has TOTALLY adapted with not having his right leg....it is crazy! I would be crying and laying around all day....no not him...he is crawling everywhere and trying to do everything with just one limb.
-His Pediatrician Dr. Kanow personally called me the next day to see how he was doing (so very nice...I was surprised to hear from him though...he is by far the best pediatrician I have ever met)
-The ER doctor also called that same day to see how he was doing and make sure that he was going to get an appointment with an orthopedic doctor....again, very nice!
-He has a doctor appointment with a pediatric orthopedic doctor at 9:30am today...hopefully he will be able to find out what is going on with our little guy....or if it is just something that will go again with time (I would prefer this one :) ).
-Overall he is doing GREAT and really never complains about it...he is so good! Thanks for the prayers....we really appreciate it.



0 comments:
Post a Comment