9.13.2008

Our Very Own Prairie DOG!!!

I FINALLY GOT THIS ON CAMERA!!!!! Every day when Jeremiah eats....Ninja is bound to beg for food (I know it is horrible...we try to stop him). When Ninja begs for food he actually sits up (normally sitting on his bottom... unlike this picture where he is more like standing) and he just sits there patiently waiting for Jeremiah to feed him (which we also discourage). It just cracks me and Kyle up though because he looks like a prairie dog and he doesn't move...it is hilarious...I would think because he was so long in length that his body would bend in half when he sits up like that...haha!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

We understand! Boulder and Roxy have QUICKLY learned to sit under Stephanie's high chair to grab flying food. Boulder just lays there and waits. He has started licking her hands "clean" when she's done eating to. I'm sure it's against some "dog rule" but oh well.....