9.02.2008

Babysitting Sienna...


I shot this picture a month ago....I just did some fun editing so I thought I would put it up there.
Yes you heard it right....I had the honor of watching sweet Sienna today! Heather went to Disneyland with a few friends and I was asked to watch Sienna for 8 hours....so fun! She was AMAZING by the way....she took her bottles (with mommy milk) with out a problem, she took wonderful naps and had tons of "observing" time :). Jeremiah absolutely loved watching her and touching her little toes....he was SOOOO gentle it was adorable. Jeremiah got really excited when he heard her make a noise after she woke up from a nap...he wanted his friend back. Here are some cute pics from the day.
Taking her first bottle at our house (I asked Kyle to take pics)
Jer playing with her toes
Play time on our bed (it is the softest)....Just me and Sienna....just looking around.


Nap Time in the sling...she loved it in there :)



4 comments:

HEATHER said...

WOW.. SIENNA IS ONE LUCKY GIRL.. SO LOVED :) I LOVE THE PICS.. ESPECIALLY THE ONE WITH YOU AND SIENNA LAYING SIDE BY SIDE.. SOOOO DARN CUTE.. I'D LIKE TO HAVE A COPY :) THANKS AGAIN FOR WATCHING HER.. I HAD AN AWESOME DAY.. IT WAS NICE TO ACT LIKE A KID AND RIDE RIDES AGAIN! HOWEVER IT WAS A LONG, HOT DAY.. I THOUGHT MY BREASTS WERE GONNA EXPLODE!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! That's so neat that you were entrusted to watch her! It looks like you had fun!

Kristi said...

so cute! Wish you were closer!!! Stephanie STILL loves her slinds! Not sure which is her favorite....don't think she cares as long as she's with Mommy. Look's like Jer is getting ready for a little brother or sister......

Michelle said...

She is so gorgeous! What a sweetie! I can't wait to meet her some day :)