12.28.2008

Update on our BABY BEAR!

As of this morning Jeremiah was up walking around with no splint on and was in no pain...thank you Lord. He even started jumping a few times....I hope that means that the pain is gone. He still limps a little bit but that might be because he had the splint on for 2 days. Last time the ortho said if he has the splint on for 4 weeks then it can take him up to 4 weeks to walk normal again....so maybe in a few days he will stop limping (since he had the splint on for 2 days). Thank you EVERYONE who prayed for our little Jer bear...we really appreciate it. We hope he continues to make a full recovery.

3 comments:

Erin said...

So happy that he is doing better! Sounds like Christmas was a lot of fun with the family!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I was just catching up on your blog. I am so glad to hear Jer is doing better. Can't wait to hear about the new house.

Love
The Buckley's

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Hooray!