Hey Everyone....
Sorry that it has been so long since my last post...crazy. I will hopefully update with some new pics in the days to come. I have been trying to get all the Christmas shopping done, do a few photo shoots, keep the house running (Kyle is working like 7 overtime shifts this month) and we are in ESCROW on a home near his parents. Lord willing everything will go as planned, however with that said you always know that stuff can come up and plans can change. I have learned that even if plans do change there are always better plans on the other side just waiting for you. We absolutely love the home and pray that this is really where the Lord wants us (it feels that way...everything has fallen into place). We just continue to pray that this is God's will and try and do our best to get everything taken care of. I hope you are all having an amazing Christmas season!
Love,
Chelle
12.18.2008
so sorry....
Posted by Chelle at 11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment