How very very precious :-) He will always be my baby-bear no matter how old he gets. Love you, mom
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Where has time gone?!?!? I can't believe I'll be standing in your shoes this time next year! and rolling his eyes, seriously!!! I have NO IDEA how I will handle that one!Much love!!
So scary! Ian turns 1 in a month and I already feel he's not a baby anymore. Time goes wayy too fast! He is such a handsome young boy though!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How very very precious :-)
He will always be my baby-bear no matter how old he gets.
Love you, mom
NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Where has time gone?!?!? I can't believe I'll be standing in your shoes this time next year! and rolling his eyes, seriously!!! I have NO IDEA how I will handle that one!
Much love!!
So scary! Ian turns 1 in a month and I already feel he's not a baby anymore. Time goes wayy too fast! He is such a handsome young boy though!
Post a Comment