This was a picture I took of Kyle last year,when he had to bring his turn outs home for some reason.
This was a picture I took when we were vacationing with my family last year near Lake Arrowhead (where Kyle is at now).I talked with Kyle today and he said it was another fairly slow day, he worked on a different street just putting out "HOT SPOTS" and making sure nothing reignited. He said him and his guys were doing great and nobody had gotten injured. They were given a Hotel room again to shower and sleep which is a huge blessing I am sure when you are extremely tired after 12 hours of hard physical labor. Kyle thinks unfortunately that he will probably not be let go by Saturday (his brother's wedding), he is super bummed and we can still pray that they are let go in time. He said that because he is on the BRUSH ENGINE (specific for Wild Land Fires) that they are typically the LAST one's to be let go which is why he is thinking that he will still be working the fires on Saturday. Thank you everyone for the prayers....he is still healthy and safe and I know all those prayers have made a difference.
1 comments:
Kyle looks awesome in his turn outs! It is really sad that that is what Lake Arrowhead looked like before these fires started. I hope he will come home soon.
Post a Comment