I had a skin Biopsy done two weeks ago on my shin because of tiny red dots all over both lower legs (they were so tiny you almost couldn't see them). I had those dots all over the legs for about 3 months when I finally went in for a biopsy. The results said that those dots represent an allergic reaction and does not have any fungus represented in it (thank goodness...that just sounds gross). The doctor was worried about it being a disease called vasculitis (it is an auto immune disease), however it came back negative for that I guess. They are going to send me to a dermatologist to just see if there is anything I can do for the little red dots or if I just wait them out. I am so thankful to God that the biopsy came back negative of any major problems....I can deal with an allergic reaction :).
10.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment