Ryan and Michelle's wedding was today and it was very nice....They are truly happy with each other and really seemed like they enjoyed their BIG DAY. I don't think a single thing went wrong except for Kyle not being there....which is pretty good for a wedding. Jeremiah was WONDERFUL all day and I had awesome helpers (my mom, Amanda, Allison, Whitney, Andrew, Aunt Nancy, Paige and Danae).....SERIOUSLY thank you to everyone who helped me with Jeremiah....I could not have done it with out you all. Enjoy the slide show.....it starts on the Rehearsal and then goes onto the decorating day (Friday) and then onto the Wedding (Saturday).
10.28.2007
I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Crecelius....
Posted by Chelle at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is such a cool slide show! I'm soo glad that the wedding turned out okay.
hi guys!
chelle,
the slideshow is great! you need to send me some pictures! i had such a fun weekend with you! thanks again for letting me stay with you!
kyle,
glad to hear you made it back safely! we missed you so much!i'll see you soon!
xoxo
Post a Comment