5.20.2009

ONE BUSY MONTH

Please excuse my LACK of posting on the blog....May is ALWAYS a crazy month because of....

May 2nd-Josh's Birthday
May 3rd-Jer & Kyle's Birthday Party
May 10th- Mother's Day (me, my mom and Kyle's mom)
May 12th- Kyle's Birthday
May 15th-Jewelly's Birthday
May 17th- Amanda's Birthday
May 20th- Lynda's Birthday
May 20th- Heather & Paul's Anniversary

So as you can see I have been crazy busy trying to come up with birthday presents (that is always tough) and going to birthday parties, end of the year parties (with my mom's home school group), talent shows, and I have been doing a TON of shooting for my photography business (like 10 or so sessions last month....which is a lot for me with a 2 year old because the editing takes forever...don't get me wrong I love the business it just take a lot of time). I have enjoyed it all but I will be glad when June arrives and things slow down into the summer time.

0 comments: