5.13.2009

Jeremiah where are you....HOW DID YOU GET THERE?????

Since our backyard is so tiny (the gated in area) and close to our huge french doors that connect to the kitchen....I allow Jeremiah to play in the backyard while I am making dinner or checking my email because I can hear everything he does (I open the doors up) and I am super close to him. Well this morning I was checking my email and he had gotten rather silent and then all of a sudden I heard him yell "mommy....mommy....mommy". So I figured he either wanted a Popsicle...NOT GONNA HAPPEN..it's 10am! He picked up a dog poop on a stick AGAIN and wanted to show me...YUCK! or lost his ball up on our slope...he likes to throw things up there. So I quickly jumped out of my computer desk seat and ran out side to see what problem I had to fix. When I got out side I didn't see Jeremiah anywhere so figured he was playing hide and go seek..."where did you go?" I asked and he said "Mommy" So I thought maybe he was behind our built in BBQ...but no luck. I quickly tracked his voice..and here is where my monkey was...LORD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*


-I guess no more playing out side alone!
-Our backyard was baby proof....except for rock climbing!
-The rock has been moved
(yes I had to shoot a picture of this...my camera was right by the door and he was just sitting on the steps...to funny)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

He and Stephanie are going to get into so much trouble together this summer!!!

Brittany Whittaker said...

Oh my gosh, so funny and scary! This gives me no hope because I know Ian will be the exact same way, if not worse!

Erin said...

Holy Cow! That is sooo funny!

Unknown said...

I am so surprised how little fear kids have and things they can get into! Glad he was safe!