5.04.2009

My Brother Tony's Senior Pictures

My Brother Tony is all grown up and about to graduate...how crazy is that...it seems like just yesterday he was just born. He rocked the camera....ENJOY!!! Congrats Tony...we are sooo proud of you!

2 comments:

katie said...

Okay funny story. My mom was over recently and I was showing her your blog and she freaked out and called my dad over because they know your parents. When I was younger I would wait for your family Christmas card because you (as you know) came from a large family and I couldn't wait to see what your picture looked like that year. I knew I had seen or met you before and I knew it was through Kristi but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know!

What a small world! :)

Chelle said...

That is so funny...Kristi told me that our parents probably knew each other but I never mentioned it to my mom...how funny :). What a small world. We do have a big family...that is for sure :). I think our family picture is up to 11 people now..haha :).