I realized that I never gave an update on Jer's Chicken Pox...so here goes. He is doing amazing and they are actually almost all gone. He has a few scabs still left but that is expected since he is only on day 11. He scabbed over on Tuesday (which made him not contagious any more...thank goodness...we could go places) and was looking amazing as of Wednesday (they were just disappearing). I don't even think Jeremiah realized he had Chicken Pox the entire time he was contagious...he was so tough and such a good sport. There were probably a hand full of times where he said "bee" (which means something hurts/stings him...yes he got stung once) or he would say "itch" and he would try and scratch his bottom (that is where he got the majority of them) but then I would just tell him to leave them alone and he would forget about it....How crazy is that...I wouldn't have just left them alone! He hated the calamine lotion and I wasn't going to force him to have it since he didn't really complain much so I only probably used it twice (like 2 squirts total...what a waste of money..haha). It was a total blessing that he took this so well because I know it can be very painful...but he took it like a champ.
4.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment