I receive email news letters from Dr. Bill Sears (amazing pediatrician) and lately I have been reading his information on Omega 3 supplements...since I know that Jeremiah doesn't receive his daily dose through food he eats. Omega 3 really helps with learning and brain development. I bought the fruit chews which are all natural and Jeremiah loves them...they are a little pricey ($27 for 60 chews....but your child should take 2 chews a day). I also bought the liquid which I sometimes add to his morning oatmeal when he doesn't get the chews and that is a lot more for your money ($27 but it lasts for 2 months...not just 1 month like the chews). If you are interested you can check out he link below....
4.03.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hi Chelle- The Omega 3/Omega 6 imbalance (google it) is one of those things that probably is to blame for increase of diseases in our society for adults as well - so BE sure that not only Jer but you and Kyle get enough Omega 3's as well - the best way (besides vitamins) is flaxseed (also walnuts, tofu, rape seed oil). I use flaxseed oil or add ground flaxseed (grind with coffee grinder or buy ground and keep in fridge) to Shayla's and our oatmeal, cereal, yogurt and shakes (you can have Kyle add them to his famous shakes to Jer). Natural is always much better than vitamins. Thanks for spreading the word!
Post a Comment