4.28.2009

Sorry...probably no posts this week :(


We are SUPER busy this week....We have Jer & Kyle's Birthday Celebration/Open house on Sunday, we have to finish getting the house ready (we are about 90% there), Kyle basically works Tuesday thru Friday (bad timing but oh well), I have 4 photo shoots this week (lots of editing...check them out at www.michellephotographer.blogspot.com ), We have a bug sprayer guy coming on Thursday along with an Electrician coming that same day...so to say the least I may not be posting until next week :). It is all busy but worth it because we get to have our friends and family over for a open house/birthday bash.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuses... you have time... you just watch TV and eat Bon-Bon's...

Kyle

Kristi said...

We have a new "bug guy" coming out tomorrow....I can't wait! He is all natural and is good to use if you want to have a garden (which is something I want to tackle next year) I love bugs (in the yard) Josh hates bugs (everywhere)....we have come to an agreement: no bugs in "his" house and I can have bugs in "my" yard ;) Have a great weekend!!