Hey Everyone.....YEP I'm 25!!!! I absolutely Love it because now I am no longer an "Early 20's" but I am "Mid 20's". Now when people come up to me and say "you are to young to have a kid (and mean it)" I can say "well actually I am 25.....SO THERE!!"...haha :). I absolutely have a perfect life....because I have an amazing husband, and beautiful little boy who is full of life and keeps me laughing and I get to stay at home with both of them...which is WONDERFUL. Today our day started with Puppy classes for Ninja....then we went to lunch at Spaghetti Factory (my fav.)...then we went and see a movie and then went to dinner with Heather, Paul and Sienna at Karuta's (a Teppan style restaurant...where you watch them make your dinner). Dinner was an absolute blast because I just love spending time with one of my best friends Heather, Paul and Sienna (I love Sienna...and she slept through our entire dinner...amazing). We then went to Kyle's parents to pick up Jer and open a few presents...which was fun...thanks Lynda for watching Jer. Tomorrow I will be spending the day with my entire family for all of us to celebrate the "Summer Birthday's"....which includes my grandma Christy, me, Beth and my papa Christy. It is will so much fun because we are BBQing and we rented a Bounce Water SLIDE....how AMAZING is that going to be....COUNT ME IN!!! I am sure I will have pics up from that with in a few days. Thank you for everyone that wished me a Happy Birthday...I really appreicate it and I totally had a WONDERFUL day!
8.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment