8.09.2008

I got a NEW FLASH!!!!

Ok so it may not be exciting to much of you....but I AM SUPER EXCITED....I got a new Flash. Kyle bought me the Nikon SB-600 flash for my camera and I LOVE IT!!!! With this flash you can point the flash towards the ceiling which then makes the flash look more like natural lighting and you don't get a shadow behind the person you are shooting...which makes it look so much better. Check out the pics below...

OLD FLASH:

NEW FLASH:
Can you tell the difference???? I sure can....it looks like I am just taking a picture of him with no flash and in a room that just has a light on...rather than shooting a light right at him. YAY Kyle...I love the gift. This means that I can shoot indoor pics better with just a little bit of flash and that I wont be worried that my pics may turn out blurry.

0 comments: