8.12.2008

NEW LOOK....

Hey Everyone....
As you can see I changed my Blog Background and it was SUPER easy, free and they have AMAZING designs to choose from. The website is www.thecutestblogontheblock.com . You DON'T loose any information...it keeps all of your links, pics and posts (YAY) and it is so easy to remove it if you don't like it. All you do is go to Layout....then click ADD A GADGET (like when you added links to your friends blogs or when you uploaded a pic on the side of your blog) then you copy and paste the HTML code into the HTML box and press save......there are directions on the website because I know that didn't make sense. Anywho...HAVE FUN LOOKING!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

ROCK ON!!! Thanks! I'll play around with it tomorrow....

HEATHER said...

love the look of your new blog space :) i'm gonna try it out... one of these days i'll actally update my blog!!!!

Kristi said...

It was super easy and had TONS of choices!!! Great job finding one that FINALLY doesn't make us redo everything (I'm lazy ;)