8.09.2008

Color Me Mine....

ON THURSDAY.....
I told Kyle the ONE thing that I really wanted was a present from Jeremiah that was made by him. So Kyle was going to take Jer to Color Me Mine but then suggested that I also come along since I LOVE experiencing new things with Jer. I HAD A BLAST by the way....seeing Jer paint this piece of pottery was the cutest thing and I can't wait to get it back next week. I painted the outside of the bowl this blue (with Jer's help) and then Jer painted the inside of the bowl all by HIMSELF (with no help) and then I had Jer put his hand print in black paint on the outside of the bowl...I WILL TREASURE IT FOREVER!!!! I told Kyle that I want a piece of pottery made every year by Jer and other siblings for my birthday...I LOVE IT.
Picking his color....not really...but it looks like it
Jer helping me paint
mixing all the colors together....haha
Jer painting all by himself

0 comments: