1.27.2008

He has a LEASH!!!!

I must say that it looks horrible when parents put their children on leashes and I really think it is sad for the poor kid.....Now I must say that this leash was bought for one purpose and one purpose only......The AIRPORT!!! Me and Jeremiah will be flying to Texas in March (alone) and it really freaks me out that someone could just pick him up and take him on an airplane to another country. I also know that Jeremiah will not sit in his stroller for 2 hours while we wait for our flight, therefore I purchased one of these leashes so if they take him they have to take me too. Jeremiah really enjoyed wearing his monkey leash which was funny to watch HOWEVER he did NOT like it when one of us held the other end...haha. So in 2 months when I am at the airport you will probably see Jeremiah running around with a "tail" (leash part) behind him because he doesn't want us to hold it.

FUNNY STORY: Yesterday I came home from scrap booking and Kyle said that they had gone to staples and he brought the leash.....I was laughing so hard because I told Kyle is was just for the airport and it looks so ridiculous when kids have them on. Anywho, Kyle said it was pointless because Jeremiah threw a tantrum when Kyle grabbed the other end and anchored him to one spot.



he looks like he is wearing a backpack on his first day of school.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest looking leash I have ever seen!

~grammy